Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

lomographics : evaluation

This project was really interesting and really made me appreciate how film photography allows you to develop a relationship with your images. However, in this I am not entirely happy with how my final images turned out.

Some of the techniques I used to re-introduce elements of the initial photographs didn’t work as well as others and didn’t make such interesting images. Also I believe my physical object could have been designed better to recreate the feeling of selecting images to view which is a part of instagram. I am not really sure if I communicated the idea of technology degrading photography through my project. I think I could have achieved this by managing my time better to be able to really have a clear direction of how I was going to do this.

In the end, although my project does not quite successfully portray my idea, I feel that I myself have a better appreciation for film photography after working with the images for so long. I also think some of my images are quite interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment