Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

weekly challenge ten : power

I was asked what I'm going to do with my new found makers powers that I have developed through this course, and to be completely honest, I'm not too sure. It has been amazing getting stuck into the makers culture and practicing these skills, I am definitely a lot more confident in my making skills, and are a lot less afraid to try making. But I don't necessarily see myself practicing these things everyday or even just as a hobby. I think they'll really come into use if something I have breaks or needs tweaking - I can see myself trying to figure out ways which I cold fix things. Maybe the best thing I have gotten out of this paper is just thinking like a maker - always seeing the potential for something even if it is considered broken or used.

No comments:

Post a Comment