Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

light : final images








My final images are set up in a way which shows a decrease in energy through Wellington, ending with an overall outlook of the city to give a larger idea of the distribution. I believe they communicate my ideas of light acting as energy well.

 Although a couple of the images are a little bit blurry (images 3 and 5), I like the idea of it being blurry in the image 3 as it adds to the pace of the image, supported by the high concentration of the light trail. The blurriness occurred due to the raging winds which were too much of a match for me and my tripod. Ideally, I would reshoot these photographs but weather conditions limited this. I believe they were essential to my final set to show progressiveness which is why they remain.

Overall, from this project I have explored different types of light and how it can be used to communicate energy, and how a long exposure on the camera can be used todo this. I am sufficiently happy with my final outcome. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment