Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

live theory : RAP 9

I found Margret's lecture about manifesto's really interesting and really useful. I was actually quite inspired by her lecture - it got me excited about doing my own manifesto! The main points of the lecture for me were the ones about how to write a manifesto, what it should accomplish, how it should make people feel and that it should call people to take action. Our manifestos are about what WE care about as designers, and really let us do whatever we want, something  that we are not always allowed to do at university as we are always trying to meet a certain brief. We can finally do something that we are truly passionate about, and communicate this to others and this makes me excited.. but a bit scared too.

No comments:

Post a Comment