Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

time : final photographs

These images are meant to be viewed as sets. Enjoy.









"What We Eat"

Ultimately, I am happy with my series. I think it achieves the things which I wanted it to do. I think the images work really well together, with all the "before" pictures being laid out neatly, and all the "after" pictures taking a circular form - this ties the images together nicely. However, I think that the series could be enhanced if I had used better lighting in my initial shoots. In this, I still think I managed to portray the vibrant and commercial feel of my precedents successfully. I think this series shows time in a cool way, displaying how significantly things can change over time. Overall, I am reasonably happy with my final results.

No comments:

Post a Comment