Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

space: shoot 1 review




These were my favourite shots from the first shoot. I think I am too concentrated on smaller details and need to take a step back and look at the train station as a whole space - what the project is about.


I like the colour of the building in this photo. I think shooting at night time gives a pleasant lighting to the place and makes it a bit softer. However, I don't think this shot establishes the space of the station.


These photo's are too concentrated on small aspects of the station. Although I do like how it shows the wear and tear of the place.


I like these photos a lot as I think they capture the movement of people in the station. I think they show what the station is for - a space for transportation. I think I could explore this idea more and use it as a theme in my work.


I think these photos also give the idea of traveling or going somewhere. I like the idea that doors are an opening to somewhere new - a journey. The lower image, I think, connects to the upper one nicely and shows a connection between two places.

I like this photo as it clearly has a sense of going somewhere, however I think it is a bit ordinary and cliche. 

No comments:

Post a Comment