Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

lomographics : shoot






Finally got my film developed and I'm pretty stoked that I got all of the images! They're not the bets pictures or anything but I'm just happy none of them are completely unable to be used. There are these weird black lines in them though and I have no idea what they're from but I don't mind at all. I'm quite excited to get to the remediation of them now!

It was interesting when I was with my niece, seeing what she took photos of. Heaps of the time I was thinking why are you taking a picture of that but I just had to remember that she was using a phone and not expensive film! However, when I was taking them I actually did feel a bit like I was using a phone too, just because how with the Holga you can't see what you've taken so I almost didn't really care how it turned out. I think that aspect of it really relates to what my project's concept is about; losing relationship with film. It's a bit different now that the film has been processed. The images are so cliche that it's quite funny. The film really gives them quite a nostalgic feeling.





No comments:

Post a Comment